Coastal Carolina Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Coastal Carolina Community College.
Note: The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution’s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
OTHER ACCREDITING AGENCIES
- The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences 5600 N. River Road, Suite 720 Rosemont, IL 60018-5119 Telephone Number 773-714-8880
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Approved-N. C. State Board of Education
- Approved-N. C. Board of Nursing
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- N.C. Criminal Justice Education and Training Commission
- Approved-N.C. State Bar/Board of Paralegal Certification