Pre -Major Curriculum Code: A1010B
This program prepares the student to transfer courses or the degree in its entirety to a four-year senior institution. This Associate in Arts program is specifically designed for students who wish to earn a baccalaureate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance, and Marketing.
General Education Core (44 SHC)* SHC = Semester Hours Credit
Forty-four semester hours of credit in general education core courses are required as outlined on the NCCCS Curriculum Standards for Associate in Arts degree programs. The general education core includes study in the areas of humanities and fine arts, social and behavioral sciences, natural sciences and mathematics, and English composition.
*Students who complete the 44-hour general education core are eligible to receive the GENERAL EDUCATION DIPLOMA IN ARTS (D10100).
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance, and Marketing (A1010B) See Course Requirements below.
- General Education Diploma in Arts (D10100)
Related Curriculum Offerings
- Associate in Applied Science Accounting Degree (A25100)
- Associate in Applied Science Financial Services Degree (A25330)
- Associate in Applied Science Office Administration Degree (A25370)
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Business Education and Marketing Education Degree (A1020C)
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Information Systems Degree (A1010V)