Pre -Major Curriculum Code: A1010D
This program prepares the student to transfer courses or the degree in its entirety to a four-year senior institution. This Associate in Arts program is specifically designed for students who wish to earn a baccalaureate degree in Criminal Justice.
General Education Core (44 SHC)* SHC = Semester Hours Credit
Forty-four semester hours of credit in general education core courses are required as outlined on the NCCCS Curriculum Standards for Associate in Arts degree programs. The general education core includes study in the areas of humanities and fine arts, social and behavioral sciences, natural sciences and mathematics, and English composition.
*Students who complete the 44-hour general education core are eligible to receive the GENERAL EDUCATION DIPLOMA IN ARTS (D10100).
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Criminal Justice Degree (A1010D) See Course Requirements below.
- General Education Diploma in Arts (D10100)
Related Curriculum Offerings
- Associate in Applied Science Criminal Justice Technology Degree (A55180)
- Associate in Applied Science Criminal Justice Technology – Financial Crime/Computer Fraud Degree (A5518B)
- Associate in Applied Science Criminal Justice Technology – Latent Evidence Degree (A5518A)
- Associate in Applied Science Emergency Preparedness Technology Degree (A55420)
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Political Science Degree (A1010K)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate (C55120)