The Associate Degree Nursing Transition program is designed to allow currently Licensed Practical Nurses to earn a two-year Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing. Students must successfully complete the general education and related courses required in 1st year fall and spring semesters of the Associate Degree Nursing program (17 college transfer credits). Following successful completion of NUR 214, Nursing Transition Concepts, and the current mobility examination, 20 credits will be awarded as credit by exam for the 1st fall and spring semester NUR courses. Applicants must complete all admission requirements prior to articulation in the Associate Degree Nursing program at the level of the generic students.
Visit the Nursing Department Website
View the Annual Admissions Bulletin for more information about the program.
Award Available – See Course Requirements below.
- Associate in Applied Science Associate Degree Nursing Transition (A45110)
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Nursing Degree (A1010I)
- Associate in Applied Science Associate Degree Nursing (A45110)
- Practical Nursing Diploma (D45660)
- Surgical Technology Diploma (D45740)