This curriculum prepares individuals to understand and apply the administrative and practical skills needed for supervisory and managerial positions in hotels, motels, resorts, inns, restaurants, institutions, and clubs.
Course work includes guest services, leadership, management, restaurant operations, lodging operations, marketing, sanitation, food preparation, food and beverage management and other critical areas.
Graduates should qualify for management or entry-level supervisory positions in food and lodging operations, including restaurants, food service, beverage service, catering, front office, reservations and housekeeping. Opportunities are also available in product services, and technology support and sales.
Award Available – See Course Requirements below.
- Associate in Applied Science Hospitality Management Degree (A25110)
- Hospitality Management Diploma (D25110)
- Hospitality Specialist Certificate (C25110)
- Hospitality Food and Beverage Specialist Certificate (C25110F)
- Hospitality Supervisor I Certificate (C25110A)