Pre-Major Curriculum Code: A1020C
This program prepares the student to transfer courses or the degree in its entirety to a four-year senior institution. This Associate in Fine Arts program is specifically designed for students who wish to earn a baccalaureate degree in Drama.
General Education Core (28 SHC) SHC = Semester Hours Credit
The general education core includes study in the areas of humanities and fine arts, social and behavioral sciences, natural sciences and mathematics, and English composition.
Award Available – See Course Requirements below.
- Associate in Fine Arts Pre-Major Drama Degree (A10100)
Related Curriculum Offerings
- Associate in Arts Pre-Major Art Education Degree (A1010A)
- Associate in Fine Arts Pre-Major Art Degree (A1020A)
- Associate in Fine Arts Pre-Major Music and Music Education Degree (A1020D)
- Associate in Science Degree (A10400)
- General Education Diploma in Arts (D10100)
- General Education Diploma in Science (D10400)