Applicants interested in applying to the Dental Hygiene and/or Dental Assisting Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a dental application with the Academic Counselor for Dental Programs.ams.
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101 except as listed below.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- No appointment is necessary.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to BE PROMPT.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|September 11, 2017||Monday||10:00 a.m.|
|September 20, 2017||Wednesday||1:00 p.m.|
|October 4, 2017||Wednesday||4:30 p.m.|
|October 13, 2017||Friday||1:00 p.m.|
|October 30, 2017||Monday||10:00 a.m.|
|*November 7, 2017||Tuesday||1:00 p.m.|
*The November 7 Information Session will be held in the James S. Melton Skills Building, Room 104 B and C.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dental Counselor, Kelly Diamond, at 910.938.6248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled Dental Information Sessions, please email Kristina Stewart-Horton, Nursing and Allied Health Division Chair at email@example.com to discuss other possible options.