Applicants interested in applying to the Dental Hygiene and/or Dental Assisting Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a dental application with the Academic Counselor for Dental Programs.
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- No appointment is necessary.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to BE PROMPT.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|April 10, 2014||Thursday||5:00 p.m.|
|April 25, 2014||Friday||10:00 a.m.|
|May 13, 2014||Tuesday||10:00 a.m.|
|June 10, 2014||Tuesday||5:00 p.m.|
|September 12, 2014||Friday||9:00 a.m.|
|October 16, 2014||Thursday||10:00 a.m.|
|November 10, 2014||Monday||3:30 p.m.|
|December 5, 2014||Friday||9:00 a.m.|
|December 12, 2014||Friday||10:00 a.m.|
If you have any questions, please contact the Dental Counselor, Jamelia McNeill, at 910.938.6248 or by e-mail at email@example.com.