Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate Degree Nursing program and a Practical Nursing program. These are limited enrollment programs and applicants are encouraged to refer to the Annual Admissions Bulletins for detailed admission information.
Nursing Information Sessions
Students interested in applying to the nursing programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a nursing application with the academic counselor for nursing.
Seated Information Sessions
- Registration is not required for information sessions but you must arrive on time.
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will last approximately 1 hour.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- Sessions held at main campus are located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101.
- Sessions held aboard Camp Lejeune are located in the John A Lejeune Education Center (Bldg 825) in room 300.
- Sessions held aboard Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS), New River are located in the Base Education Center (Bldg AS-212) in room 121.
Coastal Main Campus
|March 13, 2013||4:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
|April 18, 2013||10:00 a.m.||Thursday|
|May 14, 2013||12:00 p.m.||Tuesday|
|June 3, 2013||9:00 a.m.||Monday|
|September 13, 2013||10:00 a.m.||Friday|
|October 17, 2013||9:00 a.m.||Thursday|
|June 19, 2013||12:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
MCAS, New River
|April 11, 2013||2:00 p.m.||Thursday|
Online Information Sessions
- The online information session will be open April 1, 2013 through November 1, 2013.
- You must enter all the required information to view the session.
- Please make sure you download and print off the bulletin to follow along with the presentation.
To attend an online information session, please click here to register.
The ATI TEAS Test (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a multiple choice exam that measures entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants. Once you have completed an information session and seen the academic counselor for nursing for your Level II Appointment, click here to reserve a date for the TEAS.