Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate Degree Nursing program and a Practical Nursing program. These are limited enrollment programs and applicants are encouraged to refer to the Annual Admissions Bulletins for detailed admission information.
Nursing Information Sessions
Applicants interested in applying to the Nursing Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a nursing application with the Academic Counselor for Nursing.
Online Information Sessions
- The online information session will open July 5, 2016, 8:00am Eastern Standard Time and close November 25, 2016, at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.
- Type in all the required information to view the session. Please make sure you download and print off the bulletin to follow along with the presentation. You are responsible to adhering to all information contained in the bulletin.
To attend an online information session, please click here to register.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All main campus sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101. The session will last approximately an hour to an hour and a half.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- There will be a session held aboard Camp Lejeune. This session will be held at the John A Lejeune Education Center (Bldg 825) in room 300. The session will last approximately 1 hour.
- There will be a session held aboard the Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS), New River. This session will be held at the Base Education Center (Bldg AS-212) in room 121. The session will last approximately 1 hour.
- Registration is not required for information sessions. Simply arrive on time.
Coastal Main Campus
|September 7, 2016||2:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
|September 22, 2016||10:00 a.m.||Thursday|
|October 18, 2016||2:00 p.m.||Tuesday|
|November 10, 2016||9:00 a.m.||Thursday|
The ATI TEAS Test (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a multiple choice exam that measures entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants. Once you have completed an information session and seen the academic counselor for nursing for your Level II Appointment, click here to reserve a date for the TEAS.