Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate Degree Nursing program and a Practical Nursing program. These are limited enrollment programs and applicants are encouraged to refer to the Annual Admissions Bulletins for detailed admission information.
Nursing Information Sessions
Students interested in applying to the nursing programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a nursing application with the academic counselor for nursing.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All main campus sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101. The session will last approximately 1 hour.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- There will be a session held aboard Camp Lejeune. This session will be held at the John A Lejeune Education Center (Bldg 825) in room 300. The session will last approximately 1 hour.
- There will be a session held aboard the Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS), New River. This session will be held at the Base Education Center (Bldg AS-212) in room 121. The session will last approximately 1 hour.
- Registration is not required for information sessions. Simply arrive on time.
Coastal Main Campus
|April 29, 2014||10:00 a.m.||Tuesday|
|May 13, 2014||12:00 p.m.||Tuesday|
|June 3, 2014||9:00 a.m.||Tuesday|
|September 12, 2014||11:00 a.m.||Friday|
|October 15, 2014||9:00 a.m.||Wednesday|
|June 18, 2014||12:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
MCAS, New River
|April 10, 2014||2:00 p.m.||Thursday|
Online Information Sessions
- The online information session will open April 11, 2014, 8:00am Eastern Standard Time and close October 31, 2014, at 5:00pm, Eastern Standard Time.
- Type in all the required information to view the session. Please make sure you download and print off the bulletin to follow along with the presentation. You are responsible to adhering to all information contained in the bulletin.
To attend an online information session, please click here to register.
The ATI TEAS Test (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a multiple choice exam that measures entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants. Once you have completed an information session and seen the academic counselor for nursing for your Level II Appointment, click here to reserve a date for the TEAS.