Employer Staffing and Recruitment Services
The Career Center can assist employers with the following services.
- Posting vacancies for open positions with your organization on our center job board and online
- Reaching students, faculty, and staff regarding recruitment notices specific to college programs
- Assist with on-campus recruitment activities/interviews
- Assist with resumes/application recruitment and referrals of candidates
- Serve as liaison to community resources and programs for employees
- Provide information and access to training options for employees seeking to upgrade skills or for staff development
The Career Center will post local employer vacancies for full-time, part-time, permanent and temporary positions that are not work-from-home or commissioned sales positions. If you have any questions as to whether your position is eligible to be posted through our network of contacts, please contact the center first before submitting a job order form.
We are glad to help you with your recruitment needs! Call or email us today if we can assist you. You can also print and complete the Job Order Form and then mail, e-mail, or fax it to the Career Center. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to fill out the form.
Career Center Contact Information
Phone: (910) 938-6761
Fax: (910) 938-6881