The My CCCC Card issued from BankMobile is used for students to receive unused financial aid and refunds from Coastal Carolina Community College.
You will receive a green envelope from BankMobile with information about how to select your refund preference. Once it arrives, simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Visit RefundSelection.com
- Enter your Personal Code
- Select how you’d like to receive your money
Your options for receiving your refunds are:
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account – Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account – If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- Paper Check Delivered by USPS – A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery timeframes.