Attend our 108-hour course and prepare for the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam. Students will receive guided instruction and gain real-world knowledge about working in a pharmacy setting. Register now to become a part of this growing field!
On-Campus Class Dates
March 20 – August 2, 2017
5:30 – 8:30pm
Monday and Wednesday
A minimum TABE* score of 10.0 in reading and 8.0 in math is required to register for seated classes.
- Registration fee $180 plus $1 insurance fee
- Books available at Coastal’s Bookstore (3 in bundled set) $170 (estimate)
- National exam fees (optional) are generally less than $150
Notice to active duty members: This program is not covered by Tuition Assistance, and will therefore be an out-of-pocket expense. However, if the course material is relevant to your current position/assignment, please inquire at your unit about possibly using training funds to cover course fees.
- Picture ID required to test.
- No appointment needed.
- Testing is free of charge.
Monday – Wednesday • 7:30am – 7:00pm
Room 200, Kenneth B. Hurst Continuing Education Building (located at the corner of Western Boulevard and University Drive)