Coastal Carolina Community College is pleased to announce that we will begin to offer online continuing education for Emergency Medical Service providers beginning on June 26th, 2017.
Courses will start monthly!
These courses will be offered Online and Seated.
- June 2017 | EMT-B to Emergency Medical Technician Transition
- July 2017 | Stroke/Life Span Development
- August 2017 | Seizures & Syncope
- September 2017 | Pharmacology Review
- October 2017 | Skills Review (Seated only at Rescue Squads)
- November 2017 | Scope-Of-Practice (Seated only at Rescue Squads)
- December 2017 | OB/GYN
- January 2018 | Preparatory 1
- February 2018 | AHA-BLS (seated only)
- March 2018 | Preparatory 2
- May 2018 | Airway 2/Vital Signs/PT History
- June 2018 | Scene Size-up/Patient Assessment
- July 2018 | Documentation/Communication
For more information,
call 910.938.6294, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Kenneth B. Hurst Continuing Education Building located at the corner of Western Boulevard and University Drive.