Coastal’s NC Military Business Center
Coastal Carolina Community College’s Military Business Center, a satellite office of the NC Military Business Center, is dedicated to assisting Onslow County businesses in the pursuit of defense-related work. If you own a small business and you’d like to expand your sales and grow your business, Coastal’s Military Business Center can help. We can help businesses increase market share and improve profitability through the almost endless opportunities to procure business with the U.S. Government.
Coastal’s Military Business Center can provide assistance with:
- Registering your business to receive information about potential government contracting opportunities.
- Targeting specific opportunities.
- Understanding contracting paperwork.
- Connecting and networking with businesses for subcontracting opportunities.
One tool of the NCMBC is MatchForce.org, a multi-functional website that serves as a gateway for individuals, businesses, and government purchasing officials. MatchForce.org automatically matches registered North Carolina businesses to government contracts, government purchasers to local suppliers, and job seekers to North Carolina jobs. Businesses, government contacting officials, government purchase cardholders, and job seekers can register, post, search, and receive opportunities and immediate results.
- North Carolina Military Business Center (www.ncmbc.us)
- North Carolina Military Business Center’s MatchForce (MatchForce.org)
- I Hire Military (www.ncmbc.us/ihiremilitary09/)
How to Contact Us
To learn more about MatchForce.org and the North Carolina Military Business Center, please visit www.ncmbc.us or contact Anne Campbell, Military Business Center Coordinator, at (910) 938-6785.