The Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology program prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to repair, reconstruct and finish automobile bodies, fenders, and external features. This program includes instruction in structure analysis, damage repair, non-structural analysis, mechanical and electrical components, plastics and adhesives, painting and refinishing techniques, and damage analysis and estimating.
Coastal Carolina Community College offers a Diploma and four Certificates. Each has been identified as a limited enrollment program and may involve certain deadlines. See an academic counselor for additional information. The appropriate coursework for each is listed below.
Awards Available – See Course Requirements below.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Diploma (D60130)
- Collision Repair Introductory Certificate (C60130F)
- Collision Repair Intermediate Certificate (C60130G)
- Collision Repair Advanced Certificate (C60130H)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Certificate (C60160) (Evening)
Related Curriculum Offerings
- Automotive Systems Technology Diploma (D60160)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology Diploma (D60460)