There are two dental programs offered at Coastal Carolina Community College: Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting.
The Dental Department strives to provide opportunities for dental students to discover their talents and abilities and to achieve individual excellence. The programs provide an environment to support lifelong learning and to develop skills and attitudes that foster the team concept, thus helping students meet the changing needs of today’s world.
Dental Information Sessions
Applicants interested in applying to the Dental Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before completing a program application with an academic counselor.
- All applicants must attend an information session either on campus or online.
- Students who previously applied must complete the information session again.
- There is no waiting list or waiver for previous applicants.
- Online sessions will open June 12th 2020 at 9:00 AM EST and will close January 29th 2021 at 11:59 EST.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time.
- No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology Building in room 101.
- Be prepared to stay 1 – 1.5 hours for completion of the session.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- Registration is required for seated information sessions, to register, following this link: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/ykzhs59c/.
- Due to limited seating if you are unable to attend a session you signed up for please remove yourself from the list so another student may sign up.
Information Session Dates
|September 8, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Tuesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|September 16, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|September 30, 2020||6:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 9, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Friday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 26, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Monday||CCCC, BT 101|
|November 10, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Tuesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|December 3, 2020||6:00 p.m.||Thursday||CCCC, BT 101|