Applicants interested in applying to the Dental Hygiene and/or Dental Assisting Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a dental application with the Academic Counselor for Dental Programs.
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101 unless otherwise stated.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- No appointment is necessary.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to BE PROMPT.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|Friday||June 14, 2019||3:00pm|
|Monday||September 9, 2019||10:00am|
|Wednesday||September 18, 2019||2:00pm|
|Wednesday||October 2, 2019||6:00pm|
|Friday||October 11, 2019||2:00pm|
|Monday||October 28, 2019||10:00am|
|Tuesday||November 12, 2019||10:00am|
|Thursday||November 21, 2019||6:00pm|
If you have any questions, please contact the Dental Counselor, Kelly Diamond, at 910.938.6248 or by e-mail at email@example.com.