Applicants interested in applying to the Nursing Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before completing a program application with an academic counselor.
- All applicants must attend an information session either on campus or online.
- Students who previously applied must complete the information session again.
- There is no waiting list or waiver for previous applicants.
- Online sessions will open June 12th 2020 at 9:00 AM EST and will close September 7th, 2020 at 11:59 EST.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time.
- No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology Building in room 101.
- Be prepared to stay 1 – 1.5 hours for completion of the session.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- Registration is not required for seated information sessions. Simply arrive on time.
Information Session Dates
|September 8, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Tuesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|September 16, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|September 30, 2020||6:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 9, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Friday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 26, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Monday||CCCC, BT 101|
|November 10, 2020||10:00 a.m.||Tuesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|December 3, 2020||6:00 p.m.||Thursday||CCCC, BT 101|
If you have any questions, please contact the Dental Counselor, Kelly Diamond, at 910.938.6248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.