Applicants interested in applying to the Dental Hygiene and/or Dental Assisting Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before making an appointment and submitting a dental application with the Academic Counselor for Dental Programs.ams.
- All sessions will begin on time. No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology building in room 101 unless otherwise stated.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- No appointment is necessary.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to BE PROMPT.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|September 10, 2018||Monday||10:00 a.m.|
|September 19, 2018||Wednesday||1:00 p.m.|
|October 3, 2018||Wednesday||4:30 p.m.|
|October 12, 2018||Friday||1:00 p.m.|
|October 29, 2018||Monday||10:00 a.m.|
|*November 13, 2018||Tuesday||4:30 p.m.|
If you have any questions, please contact the Dental Counselor, Kelly Diamond, at 910.938.6248 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the online information session here. You must complete your applicant information before viewing the online information session.