The scholarship application cycle is open for 2020-2021 year. Applications will be accepted April 1 until June 24, 2020 at 12:00 P.M.
The Coastal Carolina Community College Foundation was created to provide financial support to Coastal Carolina Community College, beyond that which can be obtained through normal sources. State and local allocated funds sustain the basic costs of the College, but such funds never meet all the needs for facilities, equipment, scholarships, and cultural opportunities. Because of limitations from normal sources, the College needs to look for private donor support.
Scholarship awards may be used to cover the costs of tuition or textbooks. Scholarships are renewable with the completion of an updated scholarship application.
All gifts are tax-deductible with appropriate IRS required acknowledgments provided to donors.
- To establish a self-perpetuating scholarship fund
- Minimum pledge/gift of $10,000
- Pledges may be 1-10 year commitment
- Donor may designate funds for scholarship recipients from certain geographic areas or for students enrolled in a particular program of study
- Gifts may be any amount
- Accepted from individuals, organizations, or corporate entities
- Funds may be designated for scholarships or capital needs
- Stocks, bonds
- Real or personal property
- Provision of a will
- Insurance policies
- Tax deductible at appraised value
- Donations accepted in memory of individuals
- Family members are notified of gift
- Gifts support scholarship program
Students can download the scholarship application, complete it, and return by fax to (910) 455-7027 or return the completed application to the College Foundation Office, Henderson Administration Building, on the College campus. Please note that applications are not considered complete until they are accompanied by two (2) letters of recommendation and copies of high school/college transcripts. Further information is printed on the application.
Emily Ellis, Executive Director
Coastal Carolina Community College Foundation, Inc.
James L. Henderson, Jr. Administration Building