The Career Center can assist employers with the following services.
- Posting vacancies for open positions with your organization
- Reaching students, faculty, and staff regarding recruitment notices specific to college programs
- Assist with on-campus recruitment activities/interviews
- Assist with resumes/application recruitment and referrals of candidates
- Serve as liaison to community resources and programs for employees
- Provide information and access to training options for employees seeking to upgrade skills or for staff development
The Career Center will post local employer vacancies for full-time, part-time, permanent and temporary positions that are not work-from-home or commissioned sales positions. If you have any questions as to whether your position is eligible to be posted through our network of contacts, please contact the center first before submitting a job posting.
To submit an open position with us please include a complete job posting, including job title, job status, full-time/part-time, or temporary and salary information. Please send job descriptions to email@example.com.
We are glad to help you with your recruitment needs! Call or email us today if we can assist you.
Career Center Contact Information
Phone: (910) 938-6761
Fax: (910) 938-6881