Please refer to the current Continuing Education Schedule of Classes for upcoming dates and times.
2014 Nurse Aide I NNAAP Exam Pass Rates
|Coastal Carolina Community College Pass Rate||Overall North Carolina Pass Rate|
|Written Exam||99%||Written Exam||92%|
|Skills Exam||85%||Skills Exam||61%|
This 24-hour course consists of a classroom/lab review of knowledge and skills in basic nursing care performed by the Nurse Aide. If you were an NA I in another state, a Hospital Corpsman, or someone who has been out of the nursing field for a couple years, it is our goal to build upon the experience and knowledge that you have and prepare you to take the NC NA I exam.
- Have completed an approved Nurse Aide training course of at least 75 hours.
- Be currently registered as a Nurse Aide I in another state.
- Have an expired Nurse Aide I registry listing within the last 4 years (any state).
- Have status as a Hospital Corpsman (or similar military training from any branch of service) and require competency evaluation for the NC NAI registry.
- Must be at least 17 years of age to register.
To renew or be listed as a NA-I in the state of NC, the student must successfully pass a written and skills state administered exam. The fee for this exam is $101.00 which will be submitted to NACES. We will provide you with information regarding the test application, scheduling, and available test sites. A certificate of completion will be presented following successful completion of the course requirements. Classes are offered bi-monthly.