What is MyCCCC?
MyCCCC is the main portal for many of the services at Coastal Carolina Community College. From this page, you will be able to access resources you may need on a day-to-day basis, such as,
- Student E-mail
- Library Resources
- Office 365
- Visit the Coastal home page in your web browser and click on the MyCCCC button on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will be taken to the MyCCCC Login page. Begin by logging in with your username and default password; click “Login”.
- You will then be presented with a series of challenge questions. There are 10 questions within the drop down boxes next to ‘Please choose a question’. These questions will be used in the event you should ever forget your password and need to reset it. You will only be required to answer 5 questions. Once you have answered the required questions; click “Continue” and then “Click here to continue logging in”.
- Next, you will be notified that your password has expired. This is expected and you will be required to change your default password. Click “Continue” to change your password.
- Enter a new password that fits our complexity pattern and confirm it. (For password requirements, see, “Use a strong password.”) Click “Set Password”.
- After successfully changing your password, click “Click here to continue logging in”.
Congratulations! You have completed the MyCCCC enrollment process and can begin using your new account.
Your username will be your first name, last name, and the last 3 digits of your Coastal ID all together and in lower case. For example, if your name is Jason Jones and your Coastal ID is 1234567, your username would be jasonjones567. Your Coastal ID can be found on the upper left portion of your registration form or on your Coastal ID card.
Your default password will be ‘Coastal’ followed by the last 3 digits of your Coastal ID.