Learning Lab at the Camp Lejeune Education Center
825 Stone St.
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
To schedule an appointment, click here.
RISE Placement Testing click here.
If you have met one of the Placement Testing Benchmarks, and feel as though you may not need testing, please contact an Academic Advisor.
What to expect on the day of testing:
- Bring proof of identification; i.e., driver’s license, military ID, etc.
- You will complete the test on a computer, using your MyCCCC Portal login.
- The test is not timed; however, it will take approximately two hours to complete.
- You will be asked to place your cellphone and/or smart watch in an envelope that you will keep with you during the test.
- For the math placement test, you will be provided a calculator, scrap paper, and a pencil.
- The tests are multiple choice.
- MINITABE for Tuition Assistance
- TABE 9/10 for EOD Lateral Move
- TABE 11/12 for Continuing Education programs
- ASVAB Tutoring
- Test proctoring
- Spanish placement test
- Writer’s Center
- Math Lab