Submit poems, stories, essays and artwork to be considered for inclusion in the 2018 magazine by Friday, March 2.
- Poetry — up to 5 poems
- Fiction/Nonfiction — up to 3 pieces of fiction or nonfiction up to 15 pages per submission
- Artwork — up to 5 scanned files of artwork or photographs at 300 dpi
Names must not appear on your manuscript. Please attach a separate cover sheet that lists your name, titles of pieces; genre (poetry, fiction, or non-fiction); complete contact information (address, cell phone and alternate number, email); and a 25–50 word brief biography of yourself.
Send submissions via Internet as attached MS Word or .rtf document for text, and .jpg for artwork:
- Fiction — email@example.com
- Poetry — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nonfiction — email@example.com
- Artwork — firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about submissions,
please contact the English Division Office in CA111, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Manuscripts or artwork not following these guidelines will not be considered for publication. All work to be judged by the New River Anthology Board and student editors.
Notification of acceptance — May 2018
Anthology Distribution — August 2018