Friday, November 16, 2018, in the Dental Clinic. From 1 pm to 4 pm.
Reserve your 30-minute preliminary screening appointment today!
Services we provide during our weekly clinics:
- Dental cleanings for those ages 3 years old and up (Fee $5.00)
- Comprehensive oral examination (No Charge)
- Oral cancer screening (No Charge)
- Periodontal screening (gum disease) (No Charge)
- Dental prophylaxis (removing tartar & stain) (No Charge)
- Fluoride application (No Charge)
- X-rays (digital) (No Charge)
- Dental Sealants ($5.00 per tooth)
Unfortunately, we cannot provide the following services:
- root canals
- dentures or partial dentures
However, if you are in need of any of these services, we will inform you and will make your x-rays available to the dentist of your choice.
Please remember this is a teaching institution. Our major goal is to offer the best possible education for our students while providing the highest quality care for our patients. Due to the education process, once you are screened, and agree to be a patient, your appointments will take a minimum of two hours, and most services require multiple appointments.
Due to the educational requirements, we cannot guarantee that the students will have available times to see you. All patients are responsible for making arrangements for an annual visit to their dentist for an exam.
For more information, 910.938.6270