Most of our classes for Summer Semester 2020 have transitioned to an online format. The C. Louis Shields Learning Resources Center (LRC) will be open and available to support students as of Tuesday, May 26th. Librarian support, textbook reserves, quiet study, and school-related computer usage will be available from
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, with a limited capacity. Students may call the LRC at 910-938-6237 to make a reservation for use of one of the four quiet study workstations, four computer workstations, or if a quick visit is needed.
- Until further notice, the LRC will be available to currently enrolled students only. Unfortunately, family members cannot be accommodated at this time.
- It is recommended that reservations for one of the workstations not exceed a 2-hour interval. If needed, students can request additional time. Reservations may be forfeited if not utilized within 15 minutes of the appointed time.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of others, 6 feet of social distancing is expected.
- Students are asked to use the provided Lysol wipes to wipe down their assigned workstation before leaving the LRC.
- Face masks are encouraged while visiting the LRC.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time.
Your LRC Staff