Begin a new career in 9 months!
The Massage Therapy Program consists of two components, MTI & MTII. Students need to complete each component in sequential order. The program is designed to provide students with the essential skills to become a State Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. The curriculum includes the skills necessary for safe, effective and ethical practices required to perform basic Swedish massage. Upon completion of the program and after acquiring the necessary state and national licensure, students will be able to work in hospitals, clinics, chiropractor and doctor offices, wellness centers, fitness centers, salons, athletic programs, corporate wellness programs, as well as establish their own private practices.
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Take the TABE test for reading comprehension in the Academic Studies Center Room 200 in the Kenneth B. Hurst Continuing Education Building. Students need to score a 10.0 or better to be eligible for enrollment into the program.
• Purchase all required insurance through the Continuing Education Office.
• Pay registration fee and required insurance at the time of registration.
• Students must attend the Massage Therapy Program Orientation before the program
Average Wages – $39,990 per year / $19.23 per hour
Registration is now being accepted in the Hurst Continuing Education Building
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm , and Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Coastal Carolina Community College | Division of Continuing Education
444 Western Boulevard | Jacksonville, NC 28546
910.938.6294 | www.coastalcarolina.edu