Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate Degree Nursing program and a Practical Nursing program. These are limited enrollment programs and applicants are encouraged to refer to the Annual Admissions Bulletins for detailed admission information.
Admission to either program is based on eligibility. Specific eligibility requirements for each program are listed in the Annual Admissions Bulletin. The updated bulletin should be available by April each year. Interested students may complete an eligibility application September through December (please see the bulletin for specific dates).
Nursing Information Sessions
Applicants interested in applying to the Nursing Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before completing an eligibility application with an academic counselor or advisor.
- All applicants must attend an information session either on campus or online.
- Students who previously applied must complete the information session again.
- There is no waiting list or waiver for previous applicants.
- Online sessions will open May 1st, 2018 at 9:00 AM EST and will close December 7th, 2018 at 11:59 EST.
- Following the online session, there will be a short quiz.
- This quiz MUST be completed in order to move ahead with an eligibility application.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time.
- No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology Building in room 101.
- Be prepared to stay 1 – 1.5 hours for completion of the session.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- Registration is not required for seated information sessions. Simply arrive on time.
Information Session Dates
|October 10, 2018||2:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 25, 2018||9:00 a.m.||Thursday||CCCC, BT 101|
|November 8, 2018||6:00 p.m.||Thursday||CCCC, BT 101|
|November 19, 2018||5:30 p.m.||Monday||CCCC, BT 101|
The ATI TEAS Test (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a multiple choice exam that measures entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants. Once you have completed an information session and met with an academic counselor or advisor to complete an eligibility application, reserve a date for the TEAS here.