Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate Degree Nursing program and a Practical Nursing program. These are limited enrollment programs and applicants are encouraged to refer to the Annual Admissions Bulletins for detailed admission information.
Admission to either program is based on eligibility. Specific eligibility requirements for each program are listed in the Annual Admissions Bulletin. The updated bulletin should be available by April each year. Interested students may complete an eligibility application September through January (please see the bulletin for specific dates).
Nursing Information Sessions
Applicants interested in applying to the Nursing Programs must attend one of the following sessions listed below before completing a program application with an academic counselor.
- All applicants must attend an information session either on campus or online.
- Students who previously applied must complete the information session again.
- There is no waiting list or waiver for previous applicants.
- Online sessions will open June 1st 2020 at 9:00 AM EST and will close January 29th, 2021 at 11:59 EST.
- Following the online session, there will be a short quiz.
- This quiz MUST be completed in order to move ahead with an eligibility application. Students must earn a minimum of 80% on the quiz to meet with an academic counselor.
Seated Information Sessions
- All sessions will begin on time.
- No one will be admitted once a session begins.
- All sessions will be located in the A.D. Guy Business Technology Building in room 101.
- Be prepared to stay 1 – 1.5 hours for completion of the session.
- Children are not permitted into the information sessions.
- Registration is required for seated information sessions, to register, following this link: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/ykzhs59c/.
- Due to limited seating if you are unable to attend a session you signed up for please remove yourself from the list so another student may sign up.
Information Session Dates
|September 3, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Thursday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 5, 2020||6:00 p.m.||Monday||CCCC, BT 101|
|October 21, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Wednesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|November 3, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Tuesday||CCCC, BT 101|
|December 4, 2020||2:00 p.m.||Friday||CCCC, BT 101|
Effective March 3, 2020, this nursing program is a Candidate for initial accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. This Candidacy status expires on March 3, 2022.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326