The College Foundation
The Coastal Carolina Community College Foundation was created to provide financial support to Coastal Carolina Community College, beyond that which can be obtained through normal sources. State and local allocated funds sustain the basic costs of the College, but such funds never meet all the needs for facilities, equipment, scholarships, and cultural opportunities. Because of limitations from normal sources, the College needs to look for private donor support.
Scholarship awards may be used to cover the costs of tuition or textbooks. Scholarships are renewable with the completion of an updated scholarship application.
WHAT WE DO
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- To establish a self-perpetuating scholarship fund
- Minimum pledge/gift of $10,000
- Pledges may be 1-10 year commitment
- Donor may designate funds for scholarship recipients from certain geographic areas or for students enrolled in a particular program of study
- Gifts may be any amount
- Accepted from individuals, organizations, or corporate entities
- Funds may be designated for scholarships or capital needs
- Stocks, bonds
- Real or personal property
- Provision of a will
- Insurance policies
- Tax deductible at appraised value
- Donations accepted in memory of individuals
- Family members are notified of gift
- Gifts support scholarship program
If you would like to make a donation to the Coastal Carolina Community College Foundation, Please Call our office at 910.938.6792 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emily Ellis, Executive Director
Coastal Carolina Community College Foundation, Inc.
James L. Henderson, Jr. Administration Building
We are proud of all our alumni and welcome your continued interest in Coastal Carolina Community College.