Now is your time to learn more about Coastal Carolina Community College
Coastal Carolina Community College’s New Student Experience has everything students need to know in order to be successful at Coastal. The program starts with an orientation to the college followed by personalized assistance with placement test and/or review of ACT/SAT scores, career planning, curriculum selection, campus tours, etc. Attendees can also get advice and valuable tips from Student Ambassadors.
The New Student Experience is recommended even if students are transferring from another college.
New this year!! – Early Bird Registration and Scheduling for fall 2019 for Onslow County Early High School Graduates
On May 31, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. in Student Center, Admissions Office
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Attend an Orientation session
- Register for fall classes
- Obtain a student ID and parking placard
- Speak with a Financial Aid Assistant or Veteran’s Education Program Specialist
- Participate in a campus tour
- Learn how to purchase textbooks
June 3, 2019 through August 7, 2019
No sessions will run on July 4 & 5.
All sessions will be held in BT 101 unless otherwise noted.
|Mondays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||5:15 PM|
|Tuesdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Thursdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Fridays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
More about New Student Experience
- Sessions last an hour and a half. Campus tours are available upon request.
- You are welcome to bring a guest.
- To change sessions once you have signed up, call 910.938.6335
- To cancel a session, call 910.938.6335
Career and Major Exploration Sessions
Are you graduating in June? Not sure what major or Career to choose? Come to one of Coastal’ s Career and Major Exploration sessions.
Sessions will be offered:
- Monday, May 6
- Tuesday, May 28
- Monday, June 3
- Monday, June 10
All sessions will begin at 3 p.m. in the A.D. Guy Business Technology Building, Room 101.
Unable to make one of the sessions listed above? Contact the Career and Placement Center at (910) 938-6373
Financial Aid Questions
Need help with applying for the FAFSA? Sign up to attend one of our FAFSA workshops.