Now is your time to learn more about Coastal Carolina Community College
New Student Experience has everything you need to know for success at Coastal. The program starts with an orientation to the college followed by personalized assistance with: placement test and/or review of ACT/SAT scores, career planning, curriculum selection, campus tours, and more. (Get advice and valuable tips from current students.) Even if you are transferring from another college, New Student Experience has helpful information for your Coastal journey.
June 4, 2018 through August 7, 2018
The college will be closed Wednesday, July 4th.
All sessions will be held in BT 101 unless otherwise noted.
|Mondays||10:00 AM||N/A||5:15 PM|
|Tuesdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Thursdays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
|Fridays||9:00 AM||1:00 PM||N/A|
More about New Student Experience
- Sessions last an hour and a half. Campus tours are available upon request.
- Career Exploration: Charting your course toward success- Coastal’s Career and Placement Services Coordinator will help you explore program offerings. Monday – Friday 1:00 – 5:00 pm in BT 103
- You are welcome to bring a guest.
- To change sessions once you have signed up, call 910.938.6335
- To cancel a session, call 910.938.6335
Financial Aid Questions
Need help with applying for the FAFSA? Sign up to attend one of our FAFSA workshops.