Now is your time to take the next step!
When planning your future, the dedicated staff of the Student Services Division know you may have many questions about:
- applying for admission or registering for classes,
- submitting financial aid applications or veterans education benefits, as well as
- connecting with student support services that are focused on assisting you to achieve your academic or career training goals.
To assist you along your path, we offer a variety of services and resources in person and online. We are committed to your success, and there is something for everyone at Coastal. Learn more about how to start or continue your journey today!
Please know our priority is to continue to provide student support services and resources, even in light of the ever-changing situation. Some support services have been curtailed on-campus; however, most support services and resources are now available remotely, to include online and over the phone. Please do not hesitate to use:
- the Points of Contact Guide to contact us,
- the free network, Aunt Bertha: A Verified Care Network of Free or Reduced Cost Services and Providers, to find information about food, housing, and health programs, as well as much more, in your community,
- the Community Resources Guide to learn more about resources locally, and
- the VA Notification Regarding COVID-19 Guidelines for Post-Secondary Institutions to understand how recent legislation may, or may not, impact you.