Other services available through the Registrar's Office include:
- Transferring in credits (providing these credits are applicable toward the graduation requirements of Coastal Carolina Community College)
- Adding or disenrolling from courses
- Updating name and address information or Catalog years
- Processing requests for transcripts, enrollment verification, course substitutions, or transient study
- Disenrolling from the College
To register for classes, you must first meet admission requirements. First-time and re-admitted students will initially meet with an Academic Counselor to complete the admissions or re-admissions process. Depending on the time period, students may register with the Academic Counselor or will receive information about when they are eligible to register. (See Admissions for specific requirements.)
Current students will receive information regarding the registration process prior to the start of the registration period.
Registration Dates & Times
Registration dates and time are published prior to the beginning of the registration period. See an Academic Counselor or Faculty Advisor, if needed, for assistance. For more information about registration dates or course offerings, please see the Course Schedule webpage.