Coastal’s Military Off-Campus Sites staff aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River provide assistance to eligible Servicemembers in the completion of their Tuition Assistance (TA) application. For additional information about eligibility for TA, visit the Marine Corps Community Services Camp Lejeune Education Assistance website and MilitaryOneSource website.
Additional information for all branches: Tuition Assistance
- If you are active duty and utilizing Tuition Assistance, you will need to meet with an Education Assistance Branch representative to identify your required steps to obtain funding
- Complete admissions process with Coastal Carolina Community College
- Complete any required placement testing
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to register for classes and obtain your official degree plan
- Once you have registered for your course(s) each semester, submit your TA application on your WebTA Portal
- For assistance, follow the guidelines below:
- Complete procedures as required by the Education Assistance Branch
- Log into WebTA and start new TA application
- Add approver’s information
- Course Code: Search for the course you are taking; example: ENG 111
- Credit Units: Semester
- Location: If online, choose “Distance Learning.” If seated, choose “On-Base”
- Level: Lower
- Total Cost: Select $76 from drop-down menu
- Submit voucher
- You will receive email notifications or further instructions
- Once you have received notification that your Tuition Assistance has been approved, please turn into a Military Off-Campus Sites location or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to withdraw from your course(s) at any point during the semester, please speak with an Academic Advisor for Military Off-Campus Sites. If you are forced to withdraw due to official military obligations, you may be eligible to withdraw without penalty. An Academic Advisor will be able to provide additional information regarding refunds and repayments.