Student transcripts are available under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (P.L. 93-380). Under this act, written consent from the student is required before the student records can be released to anyone. Students may obtain copies of their transcript(s) from the College at no charge.
Any request for five or more transcripts may require extra time to process. Transcripts are withheld until all of the student’s financial obligations to the College are completed. Contact the Registrar’s Office for additional information at (910) 938-6252 or email email@example.com.
Instructions to the Student:
- There is no fee for transcripts.
- Requests for transcripts are accepted by fax or mail with signature. Please note that Coastal does not accept emailed transcript requests.
- Transcripts will not be released to/for anyone except the student, unless appropriately requested in writing by the student.
- Transcripts are not issued if fees are owed to the College.
- Incomplete transcript forms will not be accepts. All information on the form is required.
- Transcripts may take up to 5 working days to process during extremely busy working periods (for example, during registration).
Send completed form to:
Coastal Carolina Community College
444 Western Boulevard
Jacksonville, NC 28546
Fax: (910) 455-2767