The Architectural Technology curriculum prepares individuals to assist architects, engineers, and construction professionals in developing plans and related documentation for residential and commercial projects in both the private and public sectors. The program of study includes instruction in architectural drafting, computer-assisted drafting, construction materials and methods, environmental systems, codes and standards, structural principles, cost estimation, planning, graphics, and presentation.
Coastal Carolina Community College offers an Associate in Applied Science Degree, a Diploma, and three Certificates. This has been identified as a limited enrollment program and may involve certain deadlines. See an academic counselor for additional information. The appropriate coursework is listed below.
Awards Available – See Course Requirements below.
- Associate in Applied Science Architectural Technology Degree (A40100)
- Architectural Technology Diploma (D40100)
- Architectural Drafting and Design I Certificate (C40100)
- Architectural Drafting and Design II Certificate (C40100A)
- Digital Design Certificate (C40100B)